AIRTEC Front Mount Intercooler Features
- 1 x twin pass huge 60mm core intercooler with flowed cast end tanks, this means less welding and a stronger intercooler
- Comes with full fitting guide & pipe work
- No cutting bumper with our intercooler kit
- Unbeatable value for money
- Available in Satin Black only
- AIRTEC 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Fitting will take 1-2 hours depending on mechanical skill
Finished In Pro-Series Satin Black
Proven horizontal 60mm core, runs left to right of the end tanks this gives the single pass design intercooler the shortest route for the charged air to pass though, with such a small turbo, the faster the charged air can get in & out the better.
Another great must have with our design is making full use of the hottest part of the intercooler, which is the top section, this is on full show allowing maximum air flow. Tip, more of the grill can be opened up with Dremel or Drill to allow even more air flow to the intercooler, we suggest to do this whilst fitting.
Uses original crash bar holes, no drilling or modification required!
Please note: Only available in pro series black
Thickness – 60mm
Width – 525mm
Height – 378mm
Currently sent with Mk7 1.0 Fitting instructions as a fitting guide.
Currently does not fit cars with adaptive cruise control.