X or H?
An “X” design, with its smooth transition, creates more scavenging effect than traditional “H” designs for increased power at high RPMs and a race inspired exhaust note. Therefore at Steeda UK they say : Performance Priority / Aggressive racier sound = X pipe. Classic muscle car rumble = H pipe.
With mandrel bent 2.5” diameter tubing, the X-pipe easily installs between the factory catalytic converters and the factory mufflers. It is also compatible with virtually all aftermarket axle back exhaust kits. The T-304 stainless steel mandrel bent tubing will not develop surface rust typical with 409 stainless or rust completely through like aluminized mild steel. The flush fit exhaust clamps allow for shortening of the X-pipe if needed and prevent exhaust leaks common with expanded end kits.
- “X” design improves exhaust flow over factory resonator and “H” pipe design up to 20%
- 304SS will not rust like inferior 409SS or aluminized steel pipes
- Aggressive race inspired exhaust tone
- Sheds up to 7 lbs weight
- Does not require tune
- Fits 2015-2018 Mustang GT
- Retains catalytic converters to keep your Mustang compliant
- Normally in stock in the UK