NOT SO FUN FACT:
If your car is equipped with factory exhaust flaps, with or without a center console button to open or close them, factory settings do NOT allow the flaps to fully open unless certain speed and/or RPM have been reached. For example, while cruising the exhaust flaps will never fully open!
THE EVM SOLUTION:
RENNtech’s plug & play EVM Exhaust Valve Module allows you to open the exhaust flaps of your car 100% at all times by pressing Button 1 on the remote control. If you wish to go back to factory settings simply press Button 2. This gives you complete control over the exhaust sound and rumble of your car at any time regardless of speed, RPM or driving mode!
The RENNtech Exhaust Valve Module is made in Germany.
Advantages of RENNtech’s EVM:
- Activation completely independent regardless of drive mode
- Override your cars factory exhaust flap setting with the push of a button.
- EVM does not engage with CAN-Bus
- No interference with any control units.
- Software updates do not interfere with the functionality of the EVM exhaust valve module.
- Plug and Play with original plugs
- No cutting wires, no damage to factory cables, fully reversible.
- 1 x Exhaust Valve Module
- 2 x Remote Controls (Button 1 fully open, Button 2 back to factory)
- Wiring harness (model specific)
- Installation manual
- W213 – E 63 AMG 4-MATIC+ Sedan | MY2018+
- W213 – E 63 S AMG 4-MATIC+ Sedan | MY2018+
- S213 – E 63 AMG 4-MATIC+ Wagon | MY2018+
- S213 – E 63 S AMG 4-MATIC+ Wagon | MY2018+
- X290 – AMG GT 63 4-Door Coupe | MY2019+
- X290 – AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe | MY2019+
- W222 – S 63 AMG Sedan | MY2018+
- C217 – S 63 AMG Coupe | MY2018+
- No special tools or modifications required for installation
- The RENNtech EVM is placed in the trunk, no hard wiring necessary – Plug’n’Play solution.
Due to some of the products coming direct from RENNtech USA please allow 7-10 days for delivery
Prices may vary in accordance to the current exchange rate, please contact us for the current confirmed price