The ultimate induction system for the Focus RS Mk2, it has perfect balance between power increase, amazing looks and a price tag that’s realistic.
Auto Specialists have incorporated Fords original idea of feeding the bottom of the air filter element, cold air is taken from the main front air intake scoop and is then carried though a custom made 5 ply silicon hose which forces the cold air directly into the lower section of the huge K&N filter.
Just some of the Carbon CAIS features
- Made from genuine 2×2 weave carbon fibre with a high quality gloss finish
- Fitted with huge K&N cone filter element
- Expect to see power gains of 10-20 bhp (dependent on spec of car)
- Noticeable difference in cars performance, giving a smoother faster RS
- 5ply 6mm thick quality silicon hoses used
- Proven on chassis dyno’s, race tracks and fast road ‘It works perfectly’
- Comes completely assembled & ready to install in a matter of minutes
The power figures only tell half the story, road testing found a noticeable improvement in the cars performance & power delivery, the dyno graphs showed the standard airbox struggles to keep the power in the higher rev range, but when Auto Specialists new carbon CAIS was fitted, it delivers the power smoothly all the way to 6500prm