As an upgraded option RENNtech offer their adjustable spring kit in combination with their RENNtech digital suspension lowering module (DLM) in place of the rear adjustable links.
This allows the suspension system to remain balanced as the digital lowering module controls inputs to all four sensors on the vehicle (even though only the rear suspension is adjustable electronically). It also alllows for complete adjsutablility of rear ride height via the lowering module software (included) with no need to manually adjust links on the rear.
They feel that this combination best maintains the suspension system’s functional integrity as it accounts for the suspensions load leveling function, offers improved ride quality over the standard suspension kit with adjustable rear links and allows for complete electronic adjustability of rear vehicle ride height via the included software.
- RENNtech sport lowering springs for front axle
- RENNtech height adjustable spring perches for front axle
- RENNtech Digital Suspension Lowering Module (DLM) for rear axle
- Lowering Range: 20-40mm Front / 45 mm Rear (through DLM interface)
- Four corner height adjustability of the original suspension kit
- Easy control of rear ride height via the digital lowering module software
- Front suspension level is accounted and adjusted for lowered ride height
- Rear ride height can be adjusted on the fly via DLM software
- OEM electronic damper control is retained
- Aggressive, lowered vehicle stance
- Improved vehicle handling and performance
Due to some of the products coming direct from RENNtech USA please allow 7-10 days for delivery
Prices may vary in accordance to the current exchange rate, please contact us for the current confirmed price