The HLS 2 (Hydraulic Lift System) provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles by raising the front axle suspension via the push of a button. When expanded, a range of up to 45 mm of lift is produced, thereby helping sport cars avoid road clearance difficulties such as speed bumps, road construction, etc.
The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring on the front axle for vehicles equipped with the RENNtech high performance sport suspension. The advantage of a hydraulic system is that there is no compression (motion) of the extended cylinder unit (resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement) while driving. The system contained within the rear of the vehicle and is actuated by a push button on the optional remote (there by eliminating the need for any interior wiring).
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50 mph)
- Fast lifting – maximum lift occurs within 4-5 seconds when using HLS 2
- High-quality cylinder unit with durable aluminum construction
- Sealed unit for corrosion and dirt resistance
Due to some of the products coming direct from RENNtech USA please allow 7-10 days for delivery
Prices may vary in accordance to the current exchange rate, please contact us for the current confirmed price