RENNtech is proud to introduce an all new rear boot spoiler design for the Mercedes-Benz CL-class. This highly integrated prepreg carbon fibre spoiler compliments the sophisticated and refined CL exterior design language.
The spoiler will fit any CL-Class from 2007 and up. No drilling or modifications to the boot are necessary, installs with 3M double-sided automotive tape.
- What exactly is prepreg carbon fibre?
- Prepreg is widely known as the finest process in carbon fibre manufacturing and has been used for aerospace and military applications because of its superior consistency in weight, thickness, fitment, resin, carbon layout, and overall quality.
- The pre-impregnated (prepreg) fibre method creates stiffer, stronger laminates with controllable, predictable results and the result is a consistent, tight fibre weave which not only looks amazing, but adds strength. Other companies use a lower cost, wet-layup method which results in components of inferior, strength, appearance and overall quality.
- To explain this process in short, the fibre is pre-impregnated (hence the name) with resin at a production facility, rolled on spools, and frozen to prevent the resin from curing prematurely. This material is than cut and hand laid into a mould to the proper thickness and cured at strictly controlled temperatures. This process creates a laminate with a precisely controlled resin volume and in turn is 20-30% stiffer and stronger than an equivalent thickness wet laminate process.
- This ensures our customers receive components which not only look good on the vehicle standing still, but won’t crack, warp, fall off or fade when mounted to the exterior of their vehicle after six months or while driving at high speed.
Due to some of the products coming direct from RENNtech USA please allow 7-10 days for delivery
Prices may vary in accordance to the current exchange rate, please contact us for the current confirmed price
There are no reviews yet.